The main objective of this competition is to empower all Young people in government and private sector to involve them in the awareness process, qualify them to be able to deal with challenges and problems that might intercept them in their lives and encourage them to represent and benefit from their skills in creating different projects that holds awareness messages around one of the objectives of the national document of the Khalifa Empowerment Program – Aqdar. Participation in the competition will increase the awareness of the contestant while searching for a topic to participate. It also links the concept of awareness with the national document. While these project may form a solution to one of the common problems.
In order for the participation to be accepted, it must be within the objectives of the national document of the Khalifa Empowerment Program, which is described in the following outline:
|Crime Prevention||Health and Safety||National Awareness||Personal Skills|
|Intellectual Security||Traffic Culture||Knowing the Homeland||Self-Development|
|Electronic Crimes||Prevention and Safety||Love of the Homeland||Thinking Skills|
|Narcotics’ Crimes||Health Awareness||Serving the Homeland||Knowledge Skills|
|Juvenile Crimes||Environmental Culture||Protecting the Homeland||Social Interaction and Communication Skills|
|Final date to submit projects||10/03/2020|
|Internal judgment||11/03/2020 - 15/03/2020|
|Publish The nominated projects for voting||16/03/2020 - 26/03/2020|
|Winners honoring||will be determined later|
|Criteria||File Format||File Size||Duration/Length||Language||Other|
|Flash||SWF, FLV||Not more than 10MB||*||English or Arabic||*|
|Video||ASF, AVI, FLV, M4V, MOV, MP4, MPG, MPEG, M4A, 3GP, 3G2, MJ2 or WMV||Not more than 20MB||Not more than 4 min||English or Arabic||*|
|Poster||JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, PFG, PDF or BMP||Not more than 3MB||*||English or Arabic||A4 (3508 X 2480 pixels or bigger|
|Photo||JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, PFG, PDF or BMP||Not more than 3MB||*||*||*|
|Infographic||JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, PFG, PDF or BMP||Not more than 10MB||*||English or Arabic||*|
1. The student has to refer to the national document of Khalifa Empowerment Program – AQDAR.
2. Select the main and the sub objective of his participation. For example, if the participation is about cyber bulling, them the main objective is going to be (Crime Prevention), and the sub objective is (Cybercrimes).
3. Select the type of the participation weather it’s a video, infographic, poster or animated cartoon.
4. After completion, the student is advised to consult one of his teachers at school (DT teacher) to insure that his participation meets the competition’s term and conditions.
5. Upload the participation on the competition’s website after accepting the terms and conditions.
6. Upload the participation on the competition’s website after accepting the terms and conditions.
7. Fill the displayed form with the required information.
8. After the submission period ends, qualified projects will be selected by judgment comity, after that, participation will be made available for voting.
9. Winning participation will be selected upon voting and judgment comity.
1. The participant must be a student in government or private sector schools.
2. The participation must be about one of the main objectives of the national document of Khalifa Empowerment Porgram – AQDAR.
3. Aqdar’s logo should be added.
4. The video must Not exceed 10 MB in size.
5. The video must be 3 minutes maximum with Aqdar logo on its beginning or its end. Download logo
6. Adhere to competition terms and conditions.