Read through the following and agree to the terms and conditions to submit a competition entry
Terms & Conditions
- All participations must include practice evidences.
- Adherence to the timeline schedule established in the development of the implementation plan.
- A documentary video should be presented in which a member of the family will speak about the practice in general and its purpose.
- No infringement of copyright in case of use online content.
- Practices must only focus on the cyber side associated with smart devices, social media or both.
- Obtain a written approval to film from anyone who appears in the video of participation.
- At the end of the video, the participant must summarize the result reached with genuinely.
- It is possible to involve individuals from outside the family to document some evidence such as friends, teachers, or anyone dealing directly with family members.
- The jury may ask to meet the contestant to clarify some information and prove some evidence.
- All submitted videos or any other material are the property of khalifa Empowerment Program and has the right to disseminate it or post it online to benefit other members of the society.
- All participations must contain Aqdar’s logo in the introduction.
I have read, and I agree to the terms and conditions mentioned herein