This main objective of this competition is to empower families and introduce the concept of digital secure family by increasing the awareness levels. Nowadays, modern technologies, became an essential part of children requirements. Smart devices and social media consumes most of our times. A wide range of families don’t know how to handle technologies at home. For this reason, the Esafe Family Competition was launched to:
Best practice competition aims to discover the best practice performed by a family to handle technologies, smart devices and social media at home. This practice may include:
|Final date to submit projects||10/03/2020|
|Internal judgment||11/03/2020 - 15/03/2020|
|Publish The nominated projects for voting||16/03/2020 - 26/03/2020|
|Winners honoring||will be determined later|
|File Format||File Size||Duration/Length||Language||Logo Placement|
|ASF, AVI, FLV, M4V, MOV, MP4, MPG, MPEG, M4A, 3GP, 3G2, MJ2 or WMV||Not more than 150 MB||Not more than 3 min||English or Arabic||The logo must be placed at the end of the flash for 3 to 5 second.|
How to participate
- Provide an idea and an explanation of the nature of practice.
- Explain the plan to perform this practice with a timeline schedule.
- Identify the challenges and the difficulties before the application of the practice.
- Collecting and documenting all evidences on the implications of the practice (interviews child’s teachers. Video footage, etc..)
- Determine the results of the practice whether it succeeded in affecting the family members or not.
- Conclusion of the family experience.