This competition is about cyber awareness and it targets the university students at the first place. The main concept of this competition is to suggest many realistic issues for the competitors to select one of it. After that the competitor has to analyze the issue and suggest solutions for it. The winner is the owner of the best solution in his category.
Suggested research topics:
Competing students should submit their proposed solutions using video of maximum 10 minutes and a short descriptive document containing the following headlines.
Students who whose projects will be shortlisted for final presentation will be asked to present their idea in front Judges Panel in an event. Where Questions and Answers will also be asked at the end of presentation.
|Final date to submit projects||10/03/2020|
|Nominate projects for Discussions by the judgment committee||11/03/2020 - 20/03/2020|
|Evaluating the short listed project||will be determined later|
|Winners honoring||will be determined later|
|Category||File Format||File Size||Duration/Length||Language||Logo Placement|
|Video||ASF, AVI, FLV, M4V, MOV, MP4, MPG, MPEG, M4A, 3GP, 3G2, MJ2 or WMV||Not more than 150 MB||Not more than 5 min||English or Arabic||The logo must be placed at the end of the flash for 3 to 5 second.|
|Research paper||PDF, DOCX or DOC||Not more than 10MB||English or Arabic||Page Header or Page footer|
1. The competitor selects one issues to analyze and find solutions for it.
2. The competitor must provide his solution as a research paper or a field study.
3. The student should record a video about the summary of his research, then upload it with a soft copy of the research.
4. After the revision and evaluation of the participations by the judgment committee, the competitor will be contacted to discuss his plan.
5. Winning participations will be adopted and developed to benefit the widest range of society members.