Read through the following and agree to the terms and conditions to submit a competition entry
Approval & Copyrights.
- All submitted projects must be student self-created and must not infringe copyright or other rights of any third party.
- The student must obtain written approval from anyone who appears in the video if his appearance is clear and direct. Once the project is published, the organizer will bear no responsibility for any claim or complaint from any person who was filmed without written permission. The student will be fully responsible for this accountability.
- Projects must be free of narration, music, trademarks, copyrights, patents, photos or works of art unless the rights to use them are obtained.
- If you wish to use any material available online where copyright is not mentioned, these materials should be attributed to their owners during the presentation of the projects.
Terms & Conditions
- The student bears all production costs.
- Khalifa Empowerment program – Aqdar reserves the right to amend the above rules and regulations without prior notification.
- By uploading your project on the competition website, you agree to all terms and conditions of the competition.
- The competition organizer will bear no responsibility from any third-party for non-compliance with the competition rules and regulations.
- All projects and concepts become the property of the Khalifa Program for Empowerment - Aqdar - and has the right to use or post it on social media in order to exploit the outstanding practices in empowering members of society.
- All participations must contain Aqdar’s logo in the introduction.
I have read, and I agree to the terms and conditions mentioned herein